A little fix in life.
Twitter// Facebook page// Instagram// ASK



Wednesday 12 March 2014

ALL GRADUATED

 

Finally we've all graduated from our Nitec that we all have been struggling throughout that one year in ITE 2013. Yes, thank god for them so that all of us could all achieved so well. Without them, I think I couldn't pull through it. Especially our CA(s) that doesn't give up on us, but giving us more hopes than before. It's never too late to buck up and never too late to give yourself a chance and believe that you will do it better of at anything else. 

To be honest, I never regretted a single thing. Although I always complaint so much yet deep down it's worth to fight for. To wished them all the best for their courses for higher nitec, new paths their leading ahead of me. Goodluck and best wishes my dearest mates.  Thankyou for coming into my life and make it so different that I could never forget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment