A little fix in life.
Twitter// Facebook page// Instagram// ASK



Thursday 27 March 2014

GET BACK

"Posting a few things that i've been doing recently. It might be in a little mess." 



Short catchup with my bbg few days back when I was all sick. 


Catching up w my ex secondary school mates for Sean's birthday , baking a cake successfully and frosting that i tried my best doing a rose swirl but it failed so badly. Lol. Thank god everyone was pleased with eating it. Once again, Happy Birthday to a good friend of mine. 


Just some past few weeks photos that I really partied so hard this month that I actually realise how much stuffs I've been neglecting, time to get back to work and focus on what I should be doing. Time flies whenever it's fun, and back to reality with a short blink. 

Been on a really more than 6months of beak from school, missing school, missing friends, missing almost everything. How i wished we could rewind back to last year the start of my new ITE life. Now that it's over, probably gonna plan what's my next step. Hoping I don't choose the wrong path I'm going for. 

So glad that all my friends are still here supporting me at my lowest. Thankyou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment