A little fix in life.
Twitter// Facebook page// Instagram// ASK



Wednesday 23 April 2014

PROVEN

Hasn't been blogging much lately and probably missing so much right now. It hasn't been good this week but I really want to rant everything out in a shot. 


Nothing is going right at this point in time, but hopefully to be able to go through it well enough so that I'll lead a happier life in any moment. It's like everything came in too fast, clashing everything out of a sudden. I don't want to lose anything, anyone, any life or dead. I just want to be simple in life.


butttttt.....




It changes a thought in my mind in a seconds of my life, i've almost just lost everything. But without the hopes and strength within me, i will not even make it. I should thank god for people who is willing to be there to support me when i'm up and when i'm down. It was like a heaven within them in my heart. Although hard time comes , good time passed. There's always a good memories between us.

and that I don't just say.... 
I don't react my actions.... 
I just... I just....





Keeping and upholding upon myself because i knew it will never be good to be sharing and giving burdens to anyone. Showing them my emotions just make them feel sick. Finally, I realise... it's never too late to express them to someone who you really worth your trust , dealing with everything together , help one another. And that not only able to help it gives you more courages to know what's in you. 


Thank you for holding on to me whoever you are, you're really grateful into my life. You might just brighten me in any way of it. I couldn't express what's more than I should, but my actions will prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment