A little fix in life.
Twitter// Facebook page// Instagram// ASK



Wednesday 31 December 2014

A LITTLE CATCH


Had a good gym date with the girls and a little catch up over at their place.


How about I usually afraid of cats and hate them as much, trying to overcome this with shan's cat. I love the fur of hers but I swear i still can't accept her eyes. Anytime she looks like she wants to eat up someone. HAHA


Three of us decided to go for some bakes and here we go , potato bacon bakes that recommended by samantha ! She teaches us the steps and we go about it. It takes really good !! I would really want to make it and eat all of them up :P

EASY Recipe :

it's up to your choice of how much you want to add them because at the end of the day before you bake them up , you'll taste it. I can't tell the actual measurements! 

POTATOES /  
CREAM CHEESE/ Kraft (philadelphia)
BACON STRIPS/ 
Optional (pepper) / (cheddar cheese for baking)

Boil your potatoes up and mashed them into really small cubes and roughly add how much cream cheese you would like , add pepper if you would like to have more flavor . 
Slice your bacon strips into another half so that it would turn out to be so huge. The more slices you have you could have more pieces to eat right?! HAHA. 

Optional too , you might want to add some cheese on top of your potatoes so that it melts through while you bake them. It taste as good too! Preheat your oven over at 175C . And probably bake it over for 10-20mins. Depending on how you want your bacon to be ? Very cripsy or just right. 


Ending my post with tiny paris because she's really so tiny and cute. My last post for 2014.
Awaiting for better 2015. The best of 2014 I had is a memorable one , things I've learnt. It's priceless. Thank god for everything I had and not, be it good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment