A little fix in life.
Twitter// Facebook page// Instagram// ASK



Monday 1 December 2014

FOOD GAIN


Baby isaiah 


So recently it's like a food hunting. LOL Probably my weight gonna gain again what's more during year end. Eaten Llaollao again together w J the other day. Because we both are craving for yoghurt but so sad soghurt closed in west mall. 2014 is like a fat year for me. AHAHA

Can't wait for 2015 to come , and there comes 1st of december already. Telling myself it will be good it will always be, but ended up shits just come . Whats new. So this time round i'm not gonna do anything, but just let fate do everything for me. 


Finally about more than half a year not meeting Kin, so much of misses. Thank you for dropping by to visit me during work. Gonna have our usual outing hopefully as a hotspot clique again. So many things to share and catchup on. Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment