A little fix in life.
Twitter// Facebook page// Instagram// ASK



Monday 16 February 2015

VALENTINE'S DAY





Spending our first v'day over at marina barrage for my first experiencing on kite flying and wonderful picnic date with someone special. I wouldn't expect any expensive gifts, high class restaurant, over expensive priced rated on roses. This would be better than anything. 






Visited Gardens By the Bay cloud forest and I would say it's not as perfectly amazing but with that particular partner you have , its more than that. Their flowers , waterfall is just everything. HAHA i like their cooling weather that makes it feel like I'm in genting highlands again. 







Had sushi feast over at sushi tei for dinner and just for the two of us. And this over alittle bit over. LOL

But thank you for everything as planned , my boyfriend. 
Even though his fever attacked him back and forth like continuously , he never fails to accomplish whatever it takes to make me feel happy. Best memories i've gotten and many more to come :)  
Sweetest of all , iloveyou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment