A little fix in life.
Twitter// Facebook page// Instagram// ASK



Sunday 23 August 2015

THE WAY IT FEELS

It's been quite a while and here am I blogging again. Yeah it's been like a rollercoaster in my life ever since I don't know when , but oh well. Life been pretty much fucked up even if its as good as you thought it were. Lessons all over again. 


Sometimes as we felt deeper with feelings , it gets overly attached. Clingy which one of the courses that actually leads to over protective too. 


Every single time expectation leads to disappointment over and over again, I'm so tired of it. And whereby stress is all over you. Wondering if gods playing with me all this time. I don't know where should I be or where should I go. Times like this just kills me in the brain. 

So tired of life , sometimes i just wish that i'm not alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment