A little fix in life.
Twitter// Facebook page// Instagram// ASK



Wednesday 19 November 2014

DAYS OF MOMENTS



Back to 12/13th nov, Jj's legal party night in the Zouk. 
It's been long since I last partied . And yes I'm back in action. 
I hope you had fun Jj although your fishing isn't possible. HAHAHA Ops


  
On the 14th, back home from a hectic day at work. 
Shock of my life a surprise came , thank you M. 


15th nov. Happy Legal YY! :)
Met my piggyong , Jb date on my birthday followed by a simple day on a movie in the night.


A good day to end my day. 
I'm just blessed with everyone around me, thank you :')
And everyone who wished me , I appreciated! Hehe

SO....



Back to work after a good long 3days off!


18thnov.
And yes , belated celebration at work!! 
Although it doesn't come w a proper candle because Jane forgotten. LOL HAHA she's so cute. But I'm really thankful for Summer and Jane. You even tried to surprise me with a cake at the back of the store and asking me to come over when I thought it was nothing. Pretty shock. But yes I love it so much. It's been a wonderful week , just can't wait for more good things to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment