A little fix in life.
Twitter// Facebook page// Instagram// ASK



Tuesday 11 November 2014

GO BLACK OR TURN GOLD


Pre advance 18th birthday celebration. 
This year, I really couldn't think of what else to do to celebrate my birthday . 
So this is it , being really simple and easy. By having a "Black & Gold theme"


By planning the theme , making simple props and creating simple dessert table. 
It probably don't cost as much as outside (What you paid for is what you get) but.. it just lack of home loved kind of feel. HAHAH. 

*Sorry , didn't had a chance to use my camera because it lacks of battery. 
Everything is used by phone. Pardon me. 

 

To my best mom on earth , making this possible and trying her best to put extra effort on the things I requested for. Helping at 101% , and make it successfully smooth. I really couldn't ask for much but appreciated every single thing you do and think for me. And the rest of my family that I've actually troubled them for the help. HAHA Best family I ever had :')  


To the guests that I had invited and has attended my celebration , I'm really grateful for your arrival. Thank you for making me looked like a fool/silly/scare/stupid/happy/disappointed for that particular moment you guys have created. Blissfully pampered by everyone of you. Best thing I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment