A little fix in life.
Twitter// Facebook page// Instagram// ASK



Friday 7 November 2014

ITS BEEN LONG


And yes , after don't know how many months of disappearing from blogging and I really miss blogging like literally. I MEAN IT. So recently halloween has actually over but just some pictures to keep it alive from disappointing my readers with words that could probably killed your life by reading. 

Been pretty busy with working life right now that because I didn't continued my studies? 
oh well, many people knows why. But I've really regretted. Life is filled with many unexpected horror/blossom. Just hoping for the best of November that I probably will be the most happiest girl in the world filled with many love from all the friends and best family I could ever ask for :') 

I also did my room makeover that I never did in my 18years old life. Managed every single thing that it might even killed my life for it but just want to clear my dream list!

 AND THIS IS IT. 
*disclaimer (It's not up to perfect standard but at least it's something that I always wanted)




By the way, every single item is used from my own savings that I'm so gonna eat grass for the next few months down the road. HAHA 

This time round I promised myself that I should blog often whenever I've got time to , time for bed right now. Goodnight :D

No comments:

Post a Comment